Brownies from a Cake Mix
|Hands-On Time:||10 minutes|
|Total Time:||35 minutes|
Description:This is a quick and easy way to make brownies using a cake mix!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 box of confectioner's sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of cream cheese
- Mix together cake mix, melted butter, and 1 egg.
- Press into greased 13'x9' baking pan.
- Mix together half the box of confectioner's sugar, 1 egg, and cream cheese.
- Spread on top of cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan and cut into squares.